Precision engineered parts such as gas turbine components leave no room for error when it comes to surface treatment. The is a surface finishing technology based upon selective filtration of wavelength ranges of roughness, allowing for the production of very precise and selective surface states.
The results are both uniform and reproducible: is an industrial process that ensures total traceability and industrial-grade control of all parameters right up to the final finish.
is highly effective on almost every alloy, regardless of hardness. can efficiently treat parts made from any manufacturing method, including forging, casting, machining, EDM/ECM, and additive layer methods (DMLS, SLM, etc.).
Technical benefits of using :
• Increased resistance to corrosion
• Reduced friction
• Increased resistance to wear
• Improved aerodynamics
• Costs and lead-times are predictable and tightly controlled
• Homogeneous finishes can be reproduced to industrial standards for each item
• Treated components can exhibit superior technical performance
• Ensures industrial-standard traceability and uses certified quality procedures